Bandaged my feet

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

I had a secret obsession with Chloe Poseidon Sandals, however the price makes me think twice before I make further advances - it costs around 279 pounds (which is about SG$600, not including shipping and tax).

The Chloe Poseidon Sandals

So imagine my delight when I saw this pair of shoes from Aldo at the "A Shoes & Bags Affair" sale =)



Best part - it costs SG$129. Slightly expensive by my shoe price standard, but unless Charles & Keith comes along to imitate this design, this Aldo pair will still remain as the perfect knock-off.

I simply like how the straps lovingly wrap around my feet and ankle. Plus, it's really comfortable to walk, and even run, around in. Have to admit it just enforce my love for it. Muack! <3

Share with me if you also found good deals at the sale =)

Online Shopping Singapore

Copyright  © 2009 TheFashionGateway.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Website Design by OurBlogTemplates.com

Back to TOP