Singapore Sales: FULL THROTTLE!

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

I was kept busy (shopping) these few days.

Went for Tangs private sale yesterday and I almost died happy when I calculated my savings for my sk2 skincare. My friend and my purchases were >SG$250, thus we were given a free gift set which consists of a whitening mask, sample size clear lotion and essence. As we have the Tangs cards, we also obtained 12% rebate for our purchases and SG$10 voucher for every SG$100 purchase (applicable for purchases at Level 1 beauty hall only I think). Indirectly, I save about 20% off retail price. Ok, typical Singaporean. Whatever =p

Btw, Taka sales start today and GG>5 is having sales up to 70%. I believe tomorrow will be even more shop-tiful! Woo Hoo!

Online Shopping Singapore

Copyright  © 2009 TheFashionGateway.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Website Design by OurBlogTemplates.com

Back to TOP