>> Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dear TFG customers,

Thank you for participating in the August'09 Coach and Kate Spade Pre-order sales. Responses were good and I certainly look forward to conducting more sales soon =)


For buyers who have paid deposits, I have processed your orders. Once the bags arrive in Singapore next week, I will contact you via sms for meet up either at Orchard or Bedok.

For customers who have expressed interest but yet to pay deposits, please do so over the weekend. Otherwise, I would assume that you do not wish to purchase the bags anymore, and I might not be able to offer you such good rates in future. Hope you understand.

Thank you once again and have a fabulous weekend! =D

Online Shopping Singapore

Copyright  © 2009 TheFashionGateway.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Website Design by OurBlogTemplates.com

Back to TOP