Your COACH Bags are here!

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

For TFG customers who have participated in COACH pre-order sales #2, #3 and #4, I am pleased to inform you that your COACH bags have arrived! I will sms all of you today to arrange for collection.

Please note that in future, I will update the status of your orders (ie. shipment and all other important information) at the bottom of the respective pre-order posts. I will still notify you via sms or email re bag collection when they arrive in Singapore.

P/S: For interested customers who miss the COACH Sabrina pre-order sales #2, you will be delighted to hear that I have bring in a few more pieces of COACH White (large) and Gold Ikat (large) Sabrinas. I will take photos of the bags over the weekend and list them under READY STOCK (check right hand side of my website). So look out for it! - Postnote: Sorry for the delay as my camera is down at the moment. Will get it fixed asap!

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!!! =)

Online Shopping Singapore

Copyright  © 2009 TheFashionGateway.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Website Design by OurBlogTemplates.com

Back to TOP