>> Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year
Everyone!


May you and your family have a blessed year ahead!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the support and feedback you have given me during the past year. I truly truly appreciate it. In return, I hope to bring you better deals, better offers and better surprises this year =)

Update:
As crazy as it sounds, I will be going away (yes, again!) from 2-5 January. I will be accessible via email. So just shoot me an email thefashiongateway@gmail.com if you have any enquires during this period ya?

There will be a pre-order sales when I'm back. Yippie!

Ciao.. off to airport now.

Love love,
Serene

Online Shopping Singapore

Copyright  © 2009 TheFashionGateway.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Website Design by OurBlogTemplates.com

Back to TOP