>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Please note that I'm currently away and will be back after CNY holidays. You can email me at thefashiongateway@gmail.com if you have any enquiries. As I have limited internet access, my replies may be slow.

If you would like to purchase my ready stocks urgently during this period of time, you can contact my brother, TS, at 9086 5250 to arrange for transaction (Bedok Central preferred). Yes, my brother is really sweet to lend me a hand while I am away :)

And since the year of the Tiger is coming, here's wishing all of you in advance:

Happy Lunar New Year! May you and your loved ones enjoy good health and prosperity all year round!
GONG HEY FAT CHOY!  恭喜发财!
Everybody HUAT AH! :D

Online Shopping Singapore

Copyright  © 2009 TheFashionGateway.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Website Design by OurBlogTemplates.com

Back to TOP